SIMA (Students Interested In Medicine Association)
SIMA has the following goals:
- Support and motivate its members and to build a positive attitude towards the study of medicine.
- Promote medical knowledge by inviting doctors and other guest speakers to Hartnell College to speak about medicine.
- Improve its members Medical College Administration Test (MCAT) scores by giving practice tests on campus.
- Participate in, attend, and sponsor motivational activities throughout the year, such as
- Medical conferences/workshops
- Community service
- MCAT preparation/practice tests
- Surgical observations
- Medical guest speakers
- Doctor shadowing
- Scholarship opportunities
- Viewing autopsies
President: Ana Ibarra - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-President: Ana Hernandez - email@example.com
Secretary: Adriana Landeros - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Leonel Zagal - email@example.com
Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) Information
MCAT Preparation ServicesThe WikiPremed MCAT Course
Princeton Review Course
Exam Krackers Course
Suggestions or comments address to firstname.lastname@example.org