Upon successful completion of the Engineering program, a student should be able to:
• employ science and mathematical skills required for occupational needs.
• design a system, component, or process with supervision of a licensed engineer to meet desired needs.
• analyze engineering problems and make appropriate decisions with supervision of a licensed engineer.
• demonstrate appropriate technical communication skills (written, verbal and drawing).
• work effectively in a team, exercise initiative and function in a leadership role.