Subscribe & download
Request Event Added
(STAAR Assessment )
Welcome to the Hartnell College Assessment Center
1. An application for Admission must be in the Admission & Records Office before testing.
You may also apply online
2. Make an Assessment appointment by calling:759-6054(Office Hours 9am-5pm) If you leave a message, we will return your call within 24 hours.
3. Bring a photo i.d the day of testing
4. Know your Social Security number or Hartnell I.D number
5. Take your Assessment ( English,Math or ESL )
6. Schedule an appointment with an Academic Counselor
No children are allowed in the testing room
No personal calculators
No ipods or headphones
The Assessment Calendar is subject to change.
The Assessment is not timed, approximately 2 hours to complete Math and English.
If you have a disability and need special accommodations, please call DSP&S:755−6760
Accuplacer is a computer-based Assessment, if youneed assistance using the computer,we can assist you.
PLEASE BE THERE ON TIME, THANK YOU!