Welcome to Hartnell College! We are glad you have become a member of our faculty, serving as an instructor this semester. Each instructor brings his or her unique knowledge, experience, and skills into the classroom, offering our students a rich learning opportunity. As a faculty member, you are invited to participate in shared governance and professional development opportunities. This web page has been created to support your work.
Administrative and Professional Responsibilities
These links provide information about administrative procedures, reporting requirements, parking and payroll.
Campus Programs and Services
Learn about faculty shared governance roles, available administrative and bookstore services, and how to locate people and places on campus.
Teaching and Learning Resources
The following links provide access to information about accessing and making use of campus technology, classroom administration, instructional best practices, syllabus creation, and course design.
- Classroom Audio Visual Support
- CurricUNET (How to access and view official course outlines)
- eLumen Homepage
- Faculty Homepage
- Lesson Plan
- Logging Into Computers On/Off Campus
- Meeting Rooms
- Office Space for Adjunct Faculty
- Policies (Use of Hartnell College Technology)
- Professional Development Center (PDC - formerly the FRC)
- Research Home Page
- Student Success Tutorial
Class Management and Student Paperwork
Policies and procedures for classroom management, deadlines, final exams and access to course rosters.
- Academic Calendar
- Admissions & Records Forms
- Admissions & Records Handbook
- Check my Class Roster
- Credit by Exam
- Credit by Exam Procedures
- Field Trips
- Final Exam Schedule
- PAWS for Faculty
- Policies & Procedures Relating to Student Rights, Responsibilities and Policies & Procedures Handbook
Student Behavior in the Classroom