Frequently Asked Questions

I attended another college before. How will this affect financial aid?

Any units attempted at any other institution must be evaluated toward your Hartnell College degree or certificate. The units that are transferred in must be considered for normal time frame calculations for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).

FAQ Category: