Frequently Asked Questions

I cannot fill out a FAFSA because I lost my tax information. Can I guess the amounts?

Yes. When filling out the FAFSA, you can place estimated income and mark it as estimated but you are required to correct the information as soon as you obtain your required information and prior to receiving an award. If you paid to get your taxes completed you can contact your tax preparer for a duplicate copy or you may contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.

FAQ Category: