International Student Program
Thank you for your interest in our college. We are excited to meet you and assist you with your educational goals. It is our wish that you have a successful academic experience at Hartnell College and enjoy living in Salinas and in the surrounds area.
You can start planning for your Hartnell experience by contacting the Hartnell College International Student Program Office. The staff will provide support for your educational and cultural adjustment to the United States and Hartnell College. They will provide assistance in academic counseling as well as facilitate with immigration matters.
Hartnell College is authorized under United States federal law to enroll non-immigrant international (F-1) students from all countries. Our goal is to assist international students with:
- admissions and registration process
- facilitate compliance with U.S. immigration and regulations
- obtain an Associate Degree and/or Certificate
- improve your English skills
- advising with academic and transfer requirements to top U.S. universities
Please contact us
|International Student Contact Information||Service Hours|
Location: Building B-121
|*Hours are subject to change and will be posted at the entrance.|