The MESA Community College Program (MCCP) provides science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) academic development to educationally disadvantaged community college students so they can excel academically and transfer to four-year institutions in calculus-based majors. This support is especially crucial to students who come from low-performing high schools. The MCCP is a partnership between MESA and the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office.
The application period for Spring 2017 is now closed. Look for the application period to reopen in August.
Office Hours and Location
MESA Office is S-106 and S-107
MESA Coordinator - vacant
located in S-106 - Phone (831) 770-6131
MESA Program Assistant - Deb Pyle e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
located in S-107 - Phone (831) 755-7034
MESA Counselor - Monica Galvan e-mail email@example.com
located in S-108 - call for appointment (831) 755-6920
MESA Student Study Center (S-105)
- Monday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- The MESA Student Study Center is available for small group and individual study and is a space where you can access computers, printers, and MESA Student Ambassadors for drop in tutoring and general STEM coursework support.
Panther Learning Lab is open in E-217 and the MESA Study Center (S-105)
- Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 9:00
- Friday from 9:00 to 4:00
- Saturday from 900 to 2:00
The Panther Learning Lab is located in E-217 for drop in tutoring and one-on-one help
- Reading/Writing and
- Computer Science.
Benefits of Joining MESA!
• Free Books | • Use of MESA Room | • Scholarships | • Counseling & Mentoring | • University Fieldtrips | • Free Calculator Loan Program | •Volunteer Opportunities | • Free Tutoring & Supplemental Instruction | • Internships | • Free Printing | • Transfer Support