The MESA Community College Program (MCCP) provides science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) academic development to educationally disadvantaged community college students so they can excel academically and transfer to four-year institutions in calculus-based majors. This support is especially crucial to students who come from low-performing high schools. The MCCP is a partnership between MESA and the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office.
The application period for Spring 2017 is now open. Applications accepted through January 31, 2017.
Office Hours and Location
MESA Office is S-106 and S-107
MESA Coordinator - Nizhoni Chow-Garcia e-mail email@example.com
located in S-106 - Phone (831) 770-6131
MESA Counselor - Monica Galvan e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
located in S-108 - call for appointment (831) 755-6920
MESA Program Assistant - Deb Pyle e-mail email@example.com
located in S-107 - Phone (831) 755-7034
MESA Student Study Center (S-104)
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to 5:00
- Fridays 9:00 to 4:00
- The MESA Student Study Center is available for small group and individual study and is a space where you can access computers, printers, and MESA Student Ambassadors for drop in tutoring and general STEM coursework support.
Panther Learning Lab is open
- Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 9:00
- Friday from 9:00 to 4:00
- Saturday from 900 to 2:00
The Panther Learning Lab is located in E-217 for drop in tutoring and one-on-one help
- Reading/Writing and
- Computer Science.
Benefits of Joining MESA!
• Free Books | • Use of MESA Room | • Scholarships | • Counseling & Mentoring | • University Fieldtrips | • Free Calculator Loan Program | •Volunteer Opportunities | • Free Tutoring & Supplemental Instruction | • Internships | • Free Printing | • Transfer Support