Academic Senate Agenda
March 27, 2007
Faculty Resource Center Training Room in Library
Minutes of March 12, 2007 meeting
Faculty Hiring Committee—Dan Peterson & Peggy Mayfield
EOPS Hiring Committee—Wayne Davis & Millicent Madrigal
1. Departmental Move policy
More information from Mary Dominguez
2. CurricUNET adoption
3. Revision of article 4, section 4.1.2 of the Senate Constitution to permit election of one senator from Library and a second from Learning Resources/Counseling/EOPS/DS&PS.
4. Proposed statement on Professional Ethics
5. Proposed full time faculty hiring process
6. Potential student lawsuit regarding the outdated Diesel Mechanics curriculum listing in the college catalog.
7. Proposed Information Competency graduation requirement
8. Proposed statement: Curriculum should drive technology acquisition and configuration on campus