The Hartnell College CalWORKs Program serves County CalWORKs Cash Aid recipients who are enrolled at Hartnell College. The CalWORKs Office is located on the first floor of building B in room 130. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. For more information call (831) 755-6860.
How to Apply:
- Complete an Admissions application
- Schedule an appointment to take the Accuplacer assessment test. Contact the Assessment office at (831) 759-6054 or Counseling department at (831) 755-6820 to schedule your testing date.
- Complete a CalWORKs Application, submit a current Passport to Service and a Referral Form from your CWES case worker.
- Counseling services to develop an educational plan in accordance to the student's welfare-to-work plan.
- Book vouchers
- Student Success Workshops
- Calculator lending program
- On campus CalWORKs Work Study
**Continuing students must submit a current Passport to Services every semester. You may obtain a Passport to Service from your CWES case worker.
Visit us in Building B, Room 130
Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
Office Phone: 831-755-6860
Paul Casey, Director
Dr. Nancy Reyes, Counselor/Coordinator