Veterans Service Center
Hartnell's Veterans Services Center provides personalized and caring support to Hartnell student veterans during their transition from military service to college life. We help our veterans navigate through Hartnell and provide assistance with VA educational benefits, as well as give veteran students the tools to succeed academically and personally.
We value the skills, assets and experiences veterans bring to the Hartnell community, and are committed to helping them achieve to their educational goals. The Veterans Service Center also increases campus awareness of student veteran issues, advises the student veterans club and fosters a sense of camaraderie, community and well-being for all student veterans on campus.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Providing information on VA benefits specific to a student's situation
- Referring students to the appropriate campus or community resources
- Helping students navigate the campus and all the various departments
- Sending out invitations to social events and workshops throughout the year
- Connecting students with other student veterans at Hartnell
- Helping students make the transition from military to student life at Hartnell
The Veterans Services Center Is Here for You.
- Location: Hartnell College Center - HCC-138
- Contact Person: Maria Schlotthauer
- Phone: (831) 755-6909
- Email: email@example.com
Thursday & Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm