Group study rooms are available to promote and facilitate collaborative learning among Hartnell College students.
- Priority use is for Hartnell College students studying in groups (at least two students present, please) or students attending an online class session.
- Rooms may be booked for a maximum of two hours. If no one else is waiting to use the room, the group may continue to use the room beyond the two hour time.
- As a courtesy to others, if you are not going to use a room you booked, please cancel the booking.
- If the room you reserved is occupied, please alert a library staff member; we will be happy to assist the students without a reservation to find another spot.
- Unused reservations will be cancelled 10 minutes after their start time.
- Please observe library behavior guidelines and leave rooms in good order.
- Please leave tables and chairs as found in room. The reservation page indicates the capacity of each room; please pick an appropriate room for the size of your group.
- Lights must remain on.
- Beverages in containers with lids are permitted. Please eat food outside.
- Please report any spills to library staff as soon as possible.
- All personal items found will be turned over to Hartnell Campus Safety. Hartnell College Library assumes no responsibility for personal property left in the rooms.
Please vacate room 15 minutes before library closes.
Visit our reservation page to reserve your room