Group study rooms are available to promote and facilitate collaborative learning among Hartnell College students.
- Priority use is for Hartnell College students studying in groups (at least two students present).
- Rooms may be booked for a maximum of two hours. If no one else is waiting to use the room, the group may continue to use the room beyond the two hour time.
- As a courtesy to others, if you are not going to use a room you booked, please cancel the booking.
- Unused reservations will be cancelled 10 minutes after their start time.
- Study room users must observe library regulations and leave rooms in good order.
- Tables may not be moved; chairs may not be added to nor removed from rooms.
- Beverages are allowed in screw-top containers; no food.
- Hartnell College Library assumes no responsibility for personal property left in the rooms. All personal items found will be turned over to Hartnell Campus Safety.
All Rooms Must Be Vacated 15 Minutes Before Library Closing
Visit our reservation page to reserve your room