Hartnell is Here for You
Though our campuses are closed to protect everyone’s health and safety, Hartnell College continues to provide online instruction, academic support and student services.
Steps to slow the spread of coronavirus bring many challenges, but Hartnell’s faculty and staff are intensely focused on your success and well-being.
We realize this is a difficult time for you and your families, and we are here to support your learning and your well-being in every way we can. We hope you will continue pursuing your educational and career goals, which are more important now than ever.
What You Need to Know (Updated 4/2/20)
- Hartnell’s Main and Alisal campuses and King City Center are closed until furthur notice due to the coronavirus.
- All instruction is online, through Canvas, during the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester.
- The 2020 Summer Session will also be online. Summer classes will begin June 15.
- Courses that can’t be delivered online have been suspended.
- Student services continue, through "virtual" or remote means such as email, telephone and Zoom video conferencing, instead of face-to-face.
- If you can’t reach your instructor or encounter other issues, please contact the academic dean for your major.
- Academic Support
- Support Services
- Computers and Internet
- Canvas Login & Help
- Crisis Counseling