In order to ensure all students get off to a successful start, all new students enrolling at Hartnell College will be required to complete the new interactive online student orientation as a part of the Hartnell College "Steps to Success" process. This orientation is designed to give you critical information about Hartnell College. Some of the topics include:
- how to enroll at Hartnell College
- how to apply for financial aid
- how to see a Counselor and develop an educational plan
- overview of academic programs and services
- how to prepare to be a successful college student
- campus policies and procedures
- and much more
Although the online orientation can be completed in approximately one hour, the orientation system saves your progress allowing you to complete the orientation in as many sessions as needed. The online orientation is available online 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The orientation is available in English, Spanish and Accessible versions.
In order to access the online orientation students must log-in to their PAWS account. Under the "Registration" section of PAWS, students may click on the "Orientation for New Students" link to begin the online student orientation.