Hartnell is Here for You
Though our campuses are closed to protect everyone’s health and safety, Hartnell College continues to provide online instruction, academic support and student services.
Steps to slow the spread of coronavirus bring many challenges, but Hartnell’s faculty and staff are intensely focused on your success and well-being.
We realize this is a difficult time for you and your families, and we are here to support your learning and your well-being in every way we can. We hope you will continue pursuing your educational and career goals, which are more important now than ever.
What You Need to Know (Updated 02/17/21)
- Hartnell has established an email address -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- for notification by employees and students who have developed COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive within seven (7) days of having visited one of our campus locations. This will allow us to respond and ensure that all precautions are taken to ensure the safety of others.
- Hartnell’s Main and Alisal campuses and King City Center are closed until further notice due to the coronavirus.
- With few very limited exceptions, all instruction is online, through Canvas, for the entire Spring 2021 semester.
- Student services continue, through "virtual" or remote means such as email, telephone and Zoom video conferencing, instead of face-to-face.
- If you can’t reach your instructor or encounter other issues, please contact the academic dean for your major.
- Academic Support
- Support Services
- Virtual Help Desks
- Computers and Internet
- Canvas Login & Help
- Crisis Counseling
Who To Contact
- Joy Cowden
Interim Dean of Academic Affairs (Social and Behavioral Sciences Curriculum and Instructional Support and Fine Arts)
Building: D - College Administration (North)