Hartnell is Here for You
As Hartnell College continues a phased return to in-person instruction and campus life, our faculty and staff are intensely focused on your success and well-being.
We hope you will continue pursuing your educational and career goals, which are more important now than ever.
What You Need to Know (Updated 05/11/21)
- Hartnell has established an email address -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- for notification by employees and students who have developed COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive within seven (7) days of having visited one of our campus locations. This will allow us to respond and ensure that all precautions are taken to ensure the safety of others.
- Hartnell’s Main and Alisal campuses and King City Center remain mostly closed due to the coronavirus, but in-person instruction will steadily return during the Summer and Fall 2021 semesters and into Spring 2022.
- In-person appointments for admissions, financial aid and other key services can be reserved here. Reservations for use of in-person study area in the Auxiliary Gymnasium, from 12-14 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday, can be made here. Visitors for appointments and the study are required to undergo health screening and wear a mask: Parking is available in the Hartnell Parking Structure.
- Student services continue, through "virtual" or remote means such as email, telephone and Zoom video conferencing, instead of face-to-face.
- If you can’t reach your instructor or encounter other issues, please contact the academic dean for your major.
- Academic Support
- Support Services
- Virtual Help Desks
- Computers and Internet
- Canvas Login & Help
- Crisis Counseling
Who To Contact
- Joy Cowden
Interim Dean of Academic Affairs (Social and Behavioral Sciences Curriculum and Instructional Support and Fine Arts)
Building: D - College Administration (North)