Get help with formatting your bibliography on our How to Cite Information page
- Hartnell College Library Instructional Orientation - Explore how to utilize databases for your online research
- The Research Paper: Getting Started - Information about how to select a topic and more.
- Search Strategy: The Basics - Guide to finding information about your topic.
- Pro & Con Resources - Guide to finding information on controversial issues.
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography from Cornell University Library
- Writing a Literature Review from the University of Guelph McLaughlin Library
Contact the reference librarian for help accessing these resources from off-campus.
- OneSearch: Find books, electronic books, and articles available to Hartnell students.
- CQ Researcher: Information on current and controversial topics. (Only available from on-campus)
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context: One-stop source for current social issues.
- EBSCOhost: Magazine and journal articles.
- ProQuest Newspapers: Newspaper articles.
- CountryWatch: Information about countries. (Only available from on-campus)
- A to Z list of all research resources
Who To Contact
- Reference Librarians
Phone: (831) 759-6078
Building: A - Library/Learning Resource Center (LRC)
Office: Reference Desk, 2nd floor
Library/Learning Resource Center (LRC)