Class of 2021
IS HARTNELL COLLEGE YOUR NEXT STEP
AFTER HIGH SCHOOL?
DID YOU MAKE THE
PANTHER PREP PLEDGE?
If so, Priority Registration opened at 6am on April 30th!
- IF YOU MISSED US TODAY, JOIN US TOMORROW!
- If you have issues completing your registration or still need an education plan from
a counselor, join us on Saturday, from 8am-4pm for live virtual assistance or by phone at 831-755-6820.
Didn't make the pledge? Or didn't register yet?
JOIN US SATURDAY, May 1st 9am-4pm for LIVE ASSISTANCE!
The College Pathways Team is excited to soon officially welcome incoming students at Hartnell College! We are committed to helping students complete the process of enrollment to make the transition from high school to Hartnell as smooth and informative as possible (Download our senior checklist here).
The requirements for registration are:
- Completion of Hartnell College Application for Admissions
- Completion of Online New Student Orientation (in P.A.W.S. student portal)
- Completion of Placement Tool for English and Math
If you aren't sure how to complete a step check out our instructional videos and step-by-step guides below and reach out to our team if you need additional assistance.
- Set up your official Hartnell College email account
- Apply for Financial Aid by March 2, 2021
- Apply for the Salinas Valley Promise (deadline has been extended to April 2, 2021)
- Sign up for support programs like EOPS and TRiO
- Contact DSPS if you have an IEP or 504 plan
The College Pathways Team is available to assist students Monday-Friday 8am-5pm via phone and email (contact information below) and the Pathways Virtual Front Desk (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3pm-5pm).
sTEPS TO SUCCESS RESOURCES:
Application for Admissions (Youtube Video) (Powerpoint Guide)
P.A.W.S Account Set-up (Youtube Video) (Powerpoint Guide)
New Student Orientation (Youtube Video) (Powerpoint Guide)
Student Gmail Set-Up (Youtube Video) (Powerpoint Guide)
Placement Tool (Youtube Video) (Powerpoint Guide)
Student Ed Planner Registration System (Youtube Video)
Registration/Course Planning Guidance (Zoom Recording)
Note: the Pathways team is working remotely in accordance with the county Shelter in Place order. Email is the best way to contact us because we may be leading workshops for high schools. If you reach out by phone, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For assistance WITH THE STEPS TO SUCCESS PLEASE contact:
|Maria Jerezano||8am-5pm||(831) email@example.com|
|Ernesto Rodriguez||8am-5pm||(831) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alejandra Carrillo||8am-5pm||(831) email@example.com|
|Isaura Arreguin||8am-5pm||(831) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Counselor, Faculty and Administrator INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
|Ariana Rodriguez||8am-5pm||(831) email@example.com|