What is Timely Care?
Timely Care is a new 24/7 mental telehealth service is available to all Hartnell students -- FOR FREE.
You will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device within minutes. Licensed providers are available to offer mental health support via phone or secure video chats.
How to Download the App:
1. Download the 'TimelyCare' app for Android or Apple to access your services.
2. Enter your Hartnell College Student Email (@student.hartnell.edu).
3. Login with your Student ID and PAWS password.
4. Submit your medical information.
5. Access instant services.
- To request on-demand and scheduled visits, go to "Get Care" and choose from the following options:
- Talk now
- Health Coaching
Though Timely Care and Hartnell College does its best to ensure your privacy, please make sure you are in a private and quiet location when speaking with a counselor. If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Free services NOW AVAILABLE through TimelyCare:
- TALKNOW: 24/7, on demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at any time.
- Scheduled counseling: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor (up to 12 visits per academic year).
- Health coaching: Access to a nutritional specialist to help students adopt healthier lifestyle behaviors related to sleep issues, weight management, and more.
- Psychiatry: Services provided by referral, ask your counselor about this process.
- Basic Needs: Access to low or reduced-cost community resources that provide food and housing assistance, transportation, help paying bills, legal services, and more.
- Video sessions: Go to 'Explore' and services will instantly pop up. If one interests you, simply click on it and a video will begin playing for you to follow at your convenience.
The following options are available if you come across any questions or concerns:
- Visit timelycare.com/hartnell and click on FAQs.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service.
- Call customer service at (833) 484-6359.
- Hartnell College's Crisis Counseling & Emotional Wellness Services is available either in-person or virtually. To access those services, call (831) 770-7019, email email@example.com. or apply online.
- Report an Incident on Campus
Students under the age of 18 will need parental consent to access services.
- Download the Parental Consent Form
- Ask your parents to sign the form
- Email the Parental Consent Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you do not wish to include your parents, please refer to our "Additional Resources" above for further options.
For login support contact email@example.com.
If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Watch these two YouTube videos for more information:
Introduction to TimelyCare (2:11)
For Login support contact firstname.lastname@example.org