This program strives to guide and empower leaders through opportunity, engagement, and referrals.
SOME SERVICES: •Academic and personal counseling •Meal/Bus Vouchers
•School supplies assistance
•Campus services and program referrals
•Community resources referrals
•Book store gift cards for qualified students
TO MAINTAIN ELIGIBILITY & RECEIVE SERVICES:
Student must identify as a current or former foster youth and:
1. Be enrolled in at least 6 units
2. Check in with our office each semester to update your info.
3. Turn in mid-semester progress reports
4. Meet with an academic advisor every semester
5. Attend at least 3 workshops per semester
WHO TO CONTACT:
Marisela Lemus, email@example.com (831) 755-6944
Location: N-30 (Merrill Hall)