Welcome to the High School Equivalency Program (HEP) website!
(Para traducir esta pagina a español, oprima el simbolo del Globo/Planeta) en el menu principal)
- Office Location:
- Hartnell Alisal Campus, AC-A116
- 1752 E. Alisal ST
- Salinas, CA 93905
Welcome to the webpage for the High School Equivalency Program at Hartnell College
HEP is funded by the US Department of Education Office of Migrant Education. HEP is a migrant education program designed to assist migrant and seasonal farm workers obtain their high school equivalency (HSE) and either employment, military service, apprenticeship, Certificate of Skills Acquisition, Certificate of Achievement, or Associates Degree.
The services provided by Hartnell College HEP are:
Los servicios proveídos por HEP en el colegio Hartnell son los siguientes:
- Diagnostic and placement assessment (HSE Pre-tests)
- Module delivered HSE curriculum taught by Hartnell College HEP Instructor
- Supplemental academic support provided by Hartnell Academic Learning Labs, HEP tutors and Supplemental Instruction Leaders
- Academic Advising services with a bilingual Counselor for college, job placement or other placement.
- Health Services (medical, dental & vision) to eliminate barriers to education
- Provide information and assistance with programs and services such as: EOPS/CARE,
DSP&S, Financial Aid, WIC, WIA, Cal WORKS, transportation assistance, and childcare.