Thank you for your interest in applying to the TRIO/Student Support Services Program. Applications are now open for the 20-21 school year. Please see below for general requirements.
To be eligible for TRIO, students must:
- Be eligible for Math 121 or above
- Be eligible for English 101 or above
- Be U.S. Citizen/ Permanent Resident
- Be a first-generation college student (Neither parent has a bachelor's degree)
- Be low income student according to federal financial guidelines
- Be able to attend the Student Support Services/TRIO Summer School June 7, 2021 - July 28, 2021
Applications for 2020-2021 Cohort & academic school year are now open. Please follow the link below to apply today!
TRIO/Student Support Services, D Building, Room 114, 411 Central Ave, Salinas, CA 93901
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions on the application process as well. We look forward to hearing from you! Due to shelter in place restrictions we are available remotely as we are working from home. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-759-6013 to contact SSS/TRIO Staff.