Thank you for your interest in applying to the TRIO/Student Support Services Program.
SSS/TRIO is now recruiting for the 2020-2021 school year.
To be eligible for 2020-2021 TRIO cohort, students must:
- Be eligible for Math 121 or above
- Be eligible for English 101 or above
- Be U.S. Citizen/ Permanent Resident
- Be a first-generation college student and/or a low income student according to federal financial guidelines
- Be able to attend the Student Support Services/TRIO Summer Bridge Program for the entire week of June 2020 (exact dates to be determined) at the Hartnell College Main Campus in Salinas.
Applications will open in Spring 2020.
If you are interested in joining our program and would like to be added to our interest list please reach out to us in person, by phone, or via email.
TRIO/Student Support Services, D Building, Room 114, 411 Central Ave, Salinas, CA 93901
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions on the application process as well. We look forward to hearing from you!