To qualify for the TRiO Student Support Services Program, a person must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- Be at least a full-time student, working toward an Associate of Arts/Science degree at Hartnell College AND planning to transfer to a university
Have an academic need as determined in the interview with the TRiO director and be either:
- Financially limited, according to the TRIO Federal income guidelines and also using financial aid criteria and/or
- First generation college student (meaning neither parent has earned a baccalaureate degree) and/or
- A student with a verified disability.
How do I apply?
- Click on the TRIO Student Support Services Program Application link to the left panel for the application process.
- If you need more information, please visit us Monday through Friday at the TRIO Office D-114 or by phone at (831) 759-6013, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org