Due to COVID-19 Pandemic Hartnell Campus has closed and TRIO Student Support Services has gone entirely online. We are still here to help! If you have any questions please reach out at 831-759-6013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for the TRiO Student Support Services Program, a person must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- Be a first generation college student ( meaning neither parent has earned a bachelors degree)
- Be at least a full-time student, working toward an Associate of Arts/Science degree at Hartnell College AND planning to transfer to a university
Have an academic need as determined in the interview with the TRiO director and be either:
- Financially limited, according to the TRIO Federal income guidelines and also using financial aid criteria
- A student with a verified disability.
How do I apply?
- Click on the TRIO Student Support Services Program Application link to the left panel for the application process.
- If you need more information, please contact us by phone at (831) 759-6013, or email at email@example.com You may also directly reach out to any of TRIO Staff directly