The In-person and
Online Summer Math Academy
will be held:
Monday, August 15, 2022 - Friday, August 19, 2022
with two sessions to choose from ( or you can attend both! )
Morning Math Academy - In person on Main Campus in Salinas ( or attend online from
Soledad Education Center, King City Center, or your home)
Monday through Friday 9 am to 3 pm (5 Hours MA + Lunch/workshop)
Academy classes to choose from: Math 13, Math 25, or Math 3A
Afternoon Math Academy (Online only - attend online from your home)
Monday through Friday 4 pm - 7:30 pm (3.5 hours - limited courses)
Academy classes to choose from: Math 13 or Math 25
In order to participate in Summer 2022 Math Academy (online or in person), students must provide documentation that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain an approved medical or religious exemption in advance from the vaccination requirement by August 1, 2022. Please visit the Hartnell College Vaccination website for more information
(Registration is NOW closed, see you this Winter!)
Applicants will receive a time sensitive email invitation a few weeks before the Academy begins.
Improve your math ability in a friendly, no-stress environment where you will learn to
- Study efficiently
- Prepare effectively for math tests
- Acquire skills and confidence that will help you succeed at Hartnell College
- Math Academy may help you finish your math requirements sooner!
The Math Academy is offered every summer and winter, but is only available for students who will be taking a Hartnell College math class.
Selected students will be sent a time sensitive invitation by email a few weeks before each Academy.
Why Math Academy?
Is there a good reason to give up a week of vacation or work to study math?
- Faculty lead, high energy, active & collaborative learning boot camp to acquire study skills and confidence to foster preparation and success in math, and help accelerate or finish math requirements sooner!
- Free : Math Academy registration!
Click here to contact us by e-mail MathAcademy@hartnell.edu
Interested in applying to be a tutor for the Math Academy?