The Online Summer Math Academy
will be held:
Monday, August 16th to Saturday, August 21st, 2021
with Two Sessions to choose from:
M-F from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm (mornings) and Sat 9 am to 1 pm
M-F from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm (evenings) and Sat 9 am to 1 pm
with open lab hours from 2 pm to 4:30 pm M - F
(Registration is now open)
Applicants will receive a time sensitive email invitation a few weeks before the Academy begins.
Pre-Algebra Elementary Algebra
Intermediate Algebra Statistics
Improve your math ability in a friendly, no-stress environment where you will learn to
- Study efficiently
- Prepare effectively for math tests
- Acquire skills and confidence that will help you succeed at Hartnell College
- Math Academy may help you finish your math requirements sooner!
The Math Academy is offered every summer and winter, but is only available for students who will be taking a Hartnell College math class.
Selected students will be sent a time sensitive invitation by email a few weeks before each Academy.
Why Math Academy?
Is there a good reason to give up a week of vacation or work to study math?
- Faculty lead, high energy, active & collaborative learning boot camp to acquire study skills and confidence to foster preparation and success in math, and help accelerate or finish math requirements sooner!
- Free : Math Academy registration (online), access to Lending Library textbooks & some book vouchers
Click here to contact us by e-mail MathAcademy@hartnell.edu
Interested in applying to be a tutor for the Math Academy?