To get live support and feedback on your online, hybrid, or web-enhanced courses, schedule an Instructional Design Consultation today! This consultation will involve an informal course review where you will receive feedback from an instructional technologist to help improve your course.
Here are some of the areas where you may receive support and feedback:
- Creating virtual lectures
- Using specific technical tools within Canvas
- Engaging & interacting with students online
- Streamlining & improving your content for clarity & usability
- Aligning your content with current industry standards & best practices
- Creating accessible content
- and much more!
When you're ready, schedule an appointment. Appointments are available face-to-face in the Professional Development Center (Building A, Room 125), online using ConferZoom web conferencing technology, or even over the phone!