Now, getting approval for flex credit is a simplified two-step process:
STEP ONE: Submit your flex request through email to email@example.com, and include the following information:
- Email title: Request for approval of flex activity
- Number of hours requested, and the date of the proposed activity (make sure this is NOT scheduled for teaching time)
- How this will help you develop professionally, improve your teaching and/or help your students
- Any supporting documentation (such as a link, a brochure, a website or an agenda)
STEP TWO: Upon approval, submit your evidence for having completed your approved flex activity through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Title : Flex activity completion
- Documentation of successful completion (such as a certificate, transcript, license, attendance verification, etc.)
Please note: You will be notified automatically through email when your request has been received, and when your request has been approved OR if further information is required. You will be able to track the status of your request through the iSupport system using the ticket number you will receive in your email. You may also email the Flex Coordinator directly with any questions OR to propose a flex workshop that you'd like to facilitate at email@example.com.
Who To Contact
- Janeen Whitmore
Nursing Faculty & Flex Coordinator