On-Campus Equipment/Service Request (Google Form)
Off-Campus Equipment Request (Printable form- read procedures accompanying Off-Campus Equipment Request below)
Procedure to accompany Governing Board Policy 2105 Off-Campus Use of College Equipment
1. The terms "College equipment and property" usually refer to computers, fax machines and other items valued at over $500.00.
2. The appropriate Vice President will determine if College equipment or property should be loaned for off-campus use.
3. Equipment and property should be checked out by campus divisions and departments and require the signature of the division or department manager.
4. The attached agreement to use College property or equipment for College-related purposes must be completed.
5. The agreement must be signed by the Vice President, Associate Vice President, Dean
or Manager authorizing the off-campus use of College equipment or property.
The Vice President of Administrative Services should sign for members of the Board of Trustees and the College President.
The College President should sign for all Vice Presidents and Directors who report to the President.
The Vice President should sign for his or her respective Deans, Directors, Managers and Supervisors.
The Deans, Directors and Managers should sign for their respective faculty and staff.
6. Only the College President, Vice Presidents, Associate Vice President, Deans, Directors and managers may authorize off-campus use of College equipment or property.
7. In most cases, off-campus use of College equipment or property may not exceed two calendar weeks. Board members may sign out equipment and property on a semester basis.
8. The agreement to use College property or equipment for College-related purposes shall be kept in the office of the authorizing individual until the end of the fiscal year in which the equipment is returned.