Financial Aid Forms
Additional forms are often needed to complete your financial aid file. Log into your Self-Service account to check for any outstanding documents needed to complete your file. You should also regularly monitor your Hartnell email for notifications from the Financial Aid Office.
Complete and submit required documents to the Financial Aid Office for review. In certain cases, additional documents may be requested. Documents are processed on a first come, first served basis. During PEAK periods, processing time may be approximately 8 weeks. Financial aid forms may be submitted via your Hartnell email account. Please include your Full Name and Student ID in your email.
If you have been selected for verification or additional documents are needed to complete your file, you will receive an email notification with your next steps. Please do not submit any verification forms unless you are notified to do so.
Campus Logic allows students to submit their financial aid verification documents and financial aid appeals electronically.
1. Log onto https://hartnell.studentforms.com using your DUO password.
2. Verify your information (First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number) and create your account
- Be sure to use your Hartnell student Gmail.
3. Complete the “Financial Aid Tasks" listed on the Welcome Screen
- When prompted, E-Sign documents by creating a 5-digit E-Sign pin
- When uploading the required documents:
- Be sure documents/images are clear
- Add all pages of required documents
- Click “Submit" when documents are successfully uploaded
4. Dependent Students requiring Parent Signature (Skip if Independent Student)
- Have parent email address available
- Parent will receive an email with links to Verify Email Address and how to Log In
- Be sure that Parent verifies the email within 24 hours of receiving the email
- Create Username and Password
- Verify parent information (First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number)
- Confirm Student information (First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number)
- Parent will review tasks for the correct academic year
- E-Sign required documents using the password created
5. Click “Submit" on all required tasks on the student Welcome Screen
- Once all tasks have been submitted, Click the “Finish" button
Do you have questions?
Questions may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Hartnell email account. We cannot release information to personal email accounts. You must include your Full Name and Hartnell ID#. Due to an increase in the volume of emails, please allow 3 to 5 days for processing. Please plan accordingly. Some forms may have associated deadlines. Please become familiar with our important dates and deadlines.
Need Tax Return Information or Transcripts? IRS Transcripts can be obtained via the IRS Office.
Who To Contact
- Financial Aid Office
Building: B - Student Services
Office: Financial Aid Department
B - Student Services