Financial Aid Forms
Additional forms are often needed to complete your financial aid file. Log into your Self-Service account to check for any outstanding documents needed to complete your file. You should also regularly monitor your Hartnell email for notifications from the Financial Aid Office.
Complete and submit required documents to the Financial Aid Office for review. In certain cases, additional documents may be requested. Documents are processed on a first come, first served basis. During PEAK periods, processing time may be approximately 8 weeks. Financial aid forms may be submitted via your Hartnell email account. Please include your Full Name and Student ID in your email.
If you have been selected for verification or additional documents are needed to complete your file, you will receive an email notification with your next steps. Please do not submit any verification forms unless you are notified to do so.
Begining with the 2021-22 Academic Year, you will be able to complete your financial aid forms and requirements online, with a secure document upload from any device, with e-sign capabilities.
- Log in to your Self-Service portal
- Go to Financial Aid and click on My Documents
- Choose the 2021-2022 Year. You will see the preliminary documents required to complete your file.
- If you have a Campus Logic code assigned, you will need to log in to https://hartnell.
verifymyfafsa.com/to complete your forms electronically. If this is your first time completing forms online, please create an account by following the steps below:
- Go to: https://hartnell.verifymyfafsa.com/
- Enter your Student ID and Self-Service Password
- Enter/confirm your student information
- Click Register Account button
- Once your account is created, any required tasks you need to complete will become available for you to complete and submit.
Do you have questions?
Questions may be submitted to email@example.com from your Hartnell email account. We cannot release information to personal email accounts. You must include your Full Name and Hartnell ID#. Due to an increase in the volume of emails, please allow 3 to 5 days for processing. Please plan accordingly. Some forms may have associated deadlines. Please become familiar with our important dates and deadlines.
Need Tax Return Information or Transcripts? IRS Transcripts can be obtained via the IRS Office.
Who To Contact
- Financial Aid Office
Building: B - Student Services
Office: Financial Aid Department
B - Student Services