No current outages.
Virtual desktop maintenance scheduled at 5 PM on Friday, April 5th 2019 is now complete.
|Scheduled Maintenance Outages
There are no scheduled maintenance outages at this time.
The Information and Technology Resources (ITR) department provides the operational
support for the College's enterprise technology, fosters institutional renewal through
innovative technology, and collaborates with internal and external groups to advance
instructional and business intelligence technology for the College and the higher
education sector. The overarching goals of these efforts are to improve the College's
operational efficiency and provide progressive, responsive technology and technical
services to the campus community.
The Hartnell Technology Master Plan aims to position Hartnell College as a technology
leader among community colleges while supporting the College's efforts to provide
excellent postsecondary education that serves the needs of students, the College and
the community. We endeavor:
- To be a crucial asset and partner providing a significant educational advantage through
the deployment of high quality computing and information services.
- To provide our users with the ability to securely access college educational technology
services and information from anywhere at anytime.
- To implement a flexible computing environment that enables our educational community
members to easily interact.
- To create a computing environment that enables rapid adoption of learning technologies.
- To create a computing environment where users attain self-‐sufficiency in their use
- To organize our staff to rapidly learn new skills and technology.
- To create collaborative organizational teams to achieve common goals.
To report a problem or make a request for help, use the menu item "ITR Support" to
the left side of the page. You can also check on the status of your trouble ticket
using that menu link.