Fill out this interest form and get started on your career path!more information
Are You INTERESTED in BECOMING an ELEMENTARY TEACHER?
A great opportunity awaits you!
All children want to belong to a community.
Great teachers build communities that are accepting of all. ~Betsy Weigle
Be part of a cohort of students learning and working together towards transfer to CSUMB Elementary Teacher Pathway Program.
This special pathway offers:
- Hartnell classes taught in South County
- B.A. in Liberal Studies and Credential Program CSUMB classes offered in South County.
- Guaranteed seats in major classes
- Academic Counseling
- Scholarships and financial aid support
- Two-Year Education plan for Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T)
- Early Childhood Ed Assistant & Associate Teacher Permits
- Exclusive Perks and incentives for program participants (e.g. 2015 - 2016 cohort participants received a free iPad and semester scholarships)
Who To Contact
Teacher Pathway Program Director
Building: Hartnell College Main Campus
411 Central Avenue, Salinas, CA 93901
Teacher Pathway Program Assistant
Phone: (831) 386-7102
Building: King City Education Center and South County Education Services
117 North Second St. King City, CA. 93930
- Location type: Campus Building Name: 117 North Second St. King City, CA. 93930 Phone: 831.386.7100