Keeping your website accessible only requires a few easy steps!
You are required to keep your web site accessible to people with disabilities because:
- You want to provide people with disabilities equal opportunities to access important College information and enhance their education.
- It is the law. Section 508 requires that Federal agencies' electronic and information technology is accessible to people with disabilities. All Hartnell College pages need to include the features that will ensure access to people with disabilities.
For more questions or training on making accessible online content, please visit the Professional Development Center - Accessibility Information or contact an Instructional Technologist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance making a specific page accessible please contact email@example.com
Additional Online Resources
- W3C - Web accessibility Initiative
- Section 508
- California Virtual Campus Accessibility
- The High Tech Centers Training Units
Who To Contact
- Laura Otero
Instructional Technologist & LMS Administrator
Phone: (831) 755-6776
Building: A - Library/Learning Resource Center (LRC)
Library/Learning Resource Center (LRC)